- WHAT IS EGGSHELL MEMBRANE? Eggs contain a clear film membrane which lines the inside of the shell. Typically, the membrane is discarded along with the shell after extracting the yolk and albumen, but new research confirms that the membrane contains beneficial components for joint support.
- WHAT DOES EGGSHELL MEMBRANE CONTAIN? Eggshell membrane is a natural source of chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, collagens and glycosaminoglycans. These components in eggshell membrane work synergistically to support your joints comfort, flexibility and mobility.
- NEM EGGSHELL MEMBRANE: Healthy Origins exclusively uses NEM Eggshell Membrane (ESM technologies) for their raw material source. NEM is produced by steam separation without the use of chemicals, and has been thoroughly tested for its safety, purity and efficacy.
- CLINICALLY STUDIED EGGSHELL MEMBRANE: NEM has been the subject of multiple clinical trials which show fast and continued results for joint comfort and flexibility. These studies were done using a small, 500 mg daily dose which equals one capsule daily.
- Healthy ORIGINS: Our NEM eggshell membrane is manufactured, packaged and encapsulated in the USA. All eggs are USDA approved and broken at facilities in Americas heartland. NEM is produced in a FDA regulated GMP/NSF American facility.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
Healthy Origins Natural Eggshell Membrane is a revolutionary joint support ingredient from one of the worlds oldest food sources. Eggs represent one of the most commonly consumed, prevalent, natural food sources on the planet. In the United States alone, over 50 billion eggs are consumed on an annual basis. No matter what form of egg product is consumed, that egg originally had a shell protecting the membrane, yolk, albumen, and chalaza. Until recently, the majority of eggshells were immediately discarded once the shell was broken and the yolk and albumen were extracted. What we failed to realize was that the majority of the beneficial egg membrane surrounding the interior shell of the egg was discarded along with the shell. Scientific research has now confirmed that these egg membranes contain components such as Chondroitin Sulfate, Collagen, and Hyaluronic Acid which may help support healthy joints and flexibility.